The Regal Swan® Foundation, Inc.’s educational staff conducts workshops for educators K-Adult. The purpose of the workshops is not only to provide a knowledge base regarding swans but also provide practical application of math, science and reading skills based upon swan research for use in the classroom setting. Workshops provide the following:
- Hands-on practical experience with swan veterinarians and other swan specialists.
- Educational materials ready for the immediate use in the classroom setting (K-Adult).
- Educational materials based upon the Florida Sunshine State Standards.
- Activities focused on core subjects: math, science, reading, health education, social studies and fine arts.
- Pre and Post assessment tools for use in the classroom.
- Comprehensive knowledge regarding the usage of the Swan Conservation Activities in the classroom.
- Follow-up and support for educators in the classroom setting (K-Adult).